Friday, May 6, 2011

It's That Time Again

Coast Guard House

My Coast Guard obsession began during the Fall of 2010. 
It gave my friends and I the best of times and the worst of times, which often turned out to still be the best of times. 

Coast Guard House has an uncanny ability to cater to whatever you're feeling that night. 
If you're opting for a chill evening, you can spend your night on the deck enjoying drinks & casual conversation with your friends... 

But if you're in the mood to rage all night the Anchor Room can definitely give you that. 
(Example A)

When it closed for the season in October a serious void was left in all of our hearts. 
We lived for the nights running through the streets of the Pier, 
bouncing from house to house during the before & after hours of CGH

Thankfully it's that time of year again;  
Let's bring it back to the Coast Guard House

See you tonight, old friend.


(Example B)


I'm so excited, I'm shocked I can type..
(Example C)

No comments: