Friday, February 4, 2011

PomPerry's

The former establishment we all loved Pompeii, has been reopened under the alias of Perry's & has been open for some time now. However, it will always be Pompeii in my mind, so I came up with something to suit this awkward in-between:
"Pom Perry's" 
(Work with me here).

                      This again, is another RI College Life production, which i've come to notice,
                  guarantees an out-of-hand night. Just for the record, "out-of-hand" is a great thing.

    Something about "PomPerry's" just makes people say:
                    "Yes, I will keep my tab open."
                          "Three consecutive jello shots? That sounds like a wonderful idea !"
                                    "I thought you were driving home !"
                                          "My boyfriend will never find out about this..."
   
And then in some cases, you wake up the next morning with a welt-like bruise the size of a football.
   
 But that is a different story all together.

The point is, if you don't go to Perry's on a Friday, then you aren't doing anything in a 20 mile radius worth talking about.


Yes, you can keep my tab open...


Perry's
Mariner Square 140 Point Judith Road 
Narragansett, Rhode Island

No comments: