Tuesday, February 1, 2011

URI Student Entertainment Committee Announces:

Wiz Khalifa
He'll be in the building like '"Real Estate"
champagne & paper planes

It's official; Mr. Taylor Gang himself is coming to the 
Ryan Center on April 7th.
                          
 Ticket sales for URI students start at 
10 o'clock am, Friday February 4th at the Ryan Center Box office for $20. 
                If you plan on going, be sure to get on line early, because there is no doubt in my mind 
                 Wiz is going to sell out faster then Cudi . . & those we're gone in like three hours. 
                     I'm also sure that April 7th is going to be a busy day for Absolut Smoke Shop.
Tickets for the general public start the following saturday; details listed below.



Wiz Khalifa's performance at the Ryan Center has potential to be epic. In the past year,
Wiz Khalifa has evolved from a small scale performer to a rap icon. I'm a little nervous for this concert, but  nerves don't even match my excitement. For Cudi's concert in the fall, there were supposedly "25" ambulances called to campus. This... we're talking WIZ KHALIFA. 
People are going to go crazy.    
If I had a dollar for every time I heard '"Jets" or "Taylor Gang" on this campus
I would be able to pay for this concert myself.

"If there's one thing i know, it's smoking & living large."



Ugh, I'm just trying to get this dude to come to the after party.
Now that, would be epic.


Ryan Center Box Office

1 Lincoln Almond Plaza
Kingston, RI
1-800-745-3000
Available Through TicketMaster

One last thing; Floor Seats are Overrated.

No comments: