Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome Back

It's official; School is back in session. 

And so are the parties. I don't know about you guy's but my weekend was a blur. I think my last solid memory from Friday night was cutting about 40 people to get into Coast Guard House. Kind of felt bad, but not really. I wonder if it is just CGH that is cracking down on ID's, or if it's going to be every bar. Either or, it may not be such a bad thing because the bouncers are being more selective about who they are letting in. Separating the Grenades from the Bombshells, if you will..

(couldn't function behind a camera this weekend. i'll be more diligent this week)

As the first post of the Semester I want to keep it short and sweet and just say overall,
 I'm feeling good vibes for Fall 2011. 
The bar line-up seems to have expanded past Rhody Joe's (hallelujah) & we have some pretty sick houses on the map.

Just as a little something to think about while you're in class this week..
This coming Saturday is the return of Red Stripe..
Post Coming Soon...


No comments: