Tuesday, September 27, 2011

White Jeans & A Man Named Bobby

So, people went to Bobby G's last Tuesday night, but I didn't blog about it or anything because I thought it was just another fundraiser type (typed PIKE by accident at first) deal. Then when I got an event invitation for Bobby G's Tonight I thought, "Did Bobby G's Tuesday's become a thing?" I guess it has because tonight marks the beginning of...

 "Bobby Gs Club Life WHITE JEANS College Invasion Tour"
(when copying that title, I hit control question mark by accident. Fruedian slips left & right tonight)

Based on the event page, it appears there is going to be a DJ battle of some sort going on...
But I guess if you don't have any work to do get down to Bobby G's to get your Tidal Wave on, and show support to our beloved DJ White Jeans and his worthy opponent


Don't forget your $2.00 for the cover! Or you could wear white jeans and get in free
Only issue with that is Labor Day passed weeks ago. 
You can use your own judgement on that one.


Don't Forget to Follow @JeansWHITE on Twitter!

For the sake of fashion don't wear white jeans and pay the two freaking dollars. You'll thank me laaaaterrrrrrr..

No comments: